ur words woke me up

was reading somebody's blog just a minute ago, the words just woke my senses up...

i think no matter how much 'extra' money i have, i shall not go bangkok, ive decided, you're right, its embarassing...im an adult and i shouldve known my responsibilities very well. rather than to indulge in my own desires, i gotta think about other ppls woes.....in this world im not living alone, i have to think about others around me.

suddenly, the bangkok trip just make me feel bad....i didnt know that reading a blog can have such an effect on me, i always read others' blog casually at most it puts a smile on my face or i feel a little sympathetic....but never has it have an effect as such just now.

thanks for the enlightenment, seems like ive got the answer now....my decision shall be NO...but i know i still want to got, being lured by the fun that i would probably have, the enjoyment for 4 days....but i shall discipline myself...and not give in, insyahAllah.

0 comments: