i need something interesting

i know very well ill not b going bangkok, i had to change my bearings and shock absorber cos they are broken....but ive replaced something extra, as a form of reward for myself....a spanking chrome spring on the front of caramella.....i felt happy, though i know its not really important, the rusted on was doing its job fine, except i want caramella to look better....

life is going to be back then when i first started scootering....back then when i was single....i got a feeling, im gonna be obsessed with dolling up my caramella....i can sense that coming.....crashbars, mirrors, spotlights and cool helmets.......but i think i wont go all out like last time....

bangkok trip is canceled for me but i know, ill be having fun on my own, im more independent now...and i can find other means of enjoyment, relaxation etc.

star wars has always entertained the inner child in me......but i still cant go with all my pals...cos of my uncertain work schedule....but tis time round, im gonna watch with 2 ppl ive never been to a movie with before, my 2 maternal siblings....hazmi n nurul.....i promised ill give them a treat....and i will....just hold on ya guys? ive yet to get my pay....

music soothes even the savage beast....well im no beast but the mp3s that u ppl have provided me, has given me a form of entertainment...thanks....nini, aisha, lin, lysda.....

gonna snap a couple of fotos....to raise more money for my needs by selling off my unwanted items on auctions....then ill head down to alif's my fav hang out.... until then see u guys.....

0 comments: