haiz...

today....barnone trip canceled, no one to go with...haiz.....but today marks the last day of the training, come saturday at 10am, i will be collecting my set of uniform and passes.....im an employee of the esplanade now.

went to aju(bike shop) jus now, met zaki n i forgot the other ones name, the young mods....from the east side, who befriended me weeks ago.....asked aju to check the front part of my scooter as it was shaking and cornering wasnt comfortable, i couldnt be the vespa version rossi if i wanted to....he checked, bearings, need a change, damper.....i was worried the cost might be over 100bucks....to my relieve itll cost me 58 bucks....so in total now i owe aju, 285(from previous repairs) + 58 = $343....whoah quite a some...this month ill be spending over 1k.... 343 + insurance & road tax estimated $350 + 150(camera) + outstanding bills estimated 200 =1040bucks... whoah thats alot man.....seems like no spending for me again...and no bangkok ...hahaha too bad sid....all the enjoyment will have to wait.....

going alif's, meet my pals........c ya ard peeps...

0 comments: