evrythin happen for a reason......

haiz.....to peepz out there who have perfect lives....i envy u....to peeps out theres whose like me and still managed to smile....salut to u....

shareil's bike brokedown the other day, just now it was ready and i did a favour by sending him to his workshop in paya lebar....again, i saw syed's lambretta...i just wonder if he would sell it to me one day...hehehehe.....i guess my passion for classics havent faded after all, the desire to own a classic is still inside me...

today is the couple of few days, where almost my whole day is filled with laughters and little worries, thanks to my pals....they just never fail to entertain me.....we were talking about bangkok at adil's workplace...and till this moment i'm still contemplating, to go or not to go.........both ways is for me....if i go, i get my well deserved short trip...hmm i guess my last was last july i guess, cos it was ard aisha's bdae......i very well need the trip....but i need money too.....im still contemplating, im sorry reil, i take so long to decide.....

God, indeed helped me to ease my burden a little......we muslims are encouraged to earn a living by doing business...and certainly that had earn me some bucks to keep me surviving....i dont make much...but at least im earning a little...Alhamdullilah.
come saturday i hope news of our schedule at esplanade will surface....making it easier for me to do decide.......

i hope too that God not only help me...but my friends around me whom i witness struggling daily....whom wants to get a degree but tight financially, who gets tested at work with more work loads, who faces various problems but fake temporary smiles to adapt to the environment, who have misunderstandings with their love ones and many more problems and woes i might have not notice...im oredi struggling n it pains me to see my close frens struggling as well....at least when ppl ard me are doing better, it boosts my morale and just give me that glad feeling and smiles will come in naturally....insyaAllah He will grant my immaculate wishes....

G'nite peeps....sleep tight, sweet dreams....cos dreams might just come true sometimes.....enjoy....:)

0 comments: