ive learnt my lesson

siddiq has learnt a valuable lesson tonight......seriously, but i wont mention what. i regret my actions, i regret wat i did. life has been a little twisted, a little rough lately....like on my nick, the era of ridiculousnes....hehehehe...

im just nuts...it seems that everyone is driving me nuts and the flu bug is just making it worse....it just pisses me off, im agigated and restless, i feel like venting my anger on something....but its just not right cos what is happening now is cos of my own actions, watever it is i will remember.............

someone is just trying to push me off the edge.....make me jump off a cliff or sumthing like that...and its driving me nuts.....but ive learnt something from the book that i just returned jus now to the library that was long overdue...remain calm n stay in control....it is certainly hard to do though....

hmm i need someone to talk to....but all that is online are the other gender and they wouldnt understand a man's mind......unless they are very close to me....n i dont have anymore close girl-frens......so too bad sid, seems like back to square one, keep it all to yourself until u get the opportunity to talk to one of the boys and just blurt everything out....or probably ill need a private blog like shareil so that i can vent all my frustations out and have no one read it....except mebbe close frens who wouldnt misinterpret.

i just wish wat u lied really happened...hehehe evil sak....so u really really really need to do it...watever it is....hehehehe......evil, sid ure getting evil here...

gangsterism~
i tot the era of that has already passed away long long time ago....but today, someone told us not to hang out at our lepak place, cos some of the so called 'design' is coming down, so stay clear in case they will mistaken u for a member of a rival......just spoils the day, cos i have been a good boy at home as the flu bug struck, wanted to drink my fav halia....and talk over stuffs with the boys but all that has to be canceled.....sigh....

tumoro tight schedule again...have to make trips to many places.....option 1, home-jurong-queenstown-bugis-esplanade(by bike) option 2, jurong-queenstown-esplanade(by mrt) option 3,jurong-ubi-joo chiat-bugis-esplanade(by bike).....which one would u choose? 1 & 3 i have to park my bike at bugis n take a train to esplanade....hmmmmmmmm tough choice right? haiyah but i have to la, no choice mah.....jus see the out come lor...if it rains...no choice lor option 2...

tumoro last day of training yeay! might be going to bar none another yeay! and its free yeay! drinks at 50% yeay! cheers to singlehood yeay! another deal coming up yeay! star wars opening soon yeay!.....the many yeays! makes me less angry and frustated....YEAY! you loose idiot!

im laughing my heart out....thnx peepz(u shud know hu u are) for providing me the big joke.....c ya ard...oh i cant share the joke with u peeps....hehehe sensitive issue
g'nite everyone....

0 comments: