sigh.....i just love to sigh....

sigh* went to bunchit & nisha's new home.....envy them....soon they will start off lives on their own, coolness...living together with ur other half, ur loved one, the one u married is wat i would love to do somewhere in my life....

but thats jus a dream right now....i need to overcome my own obstacles for now before i can even think of that....financial woes...is clearing bit by bit...i need to be patient n keep going on...ill miss the bangkok trip definitely but i have to make sacrifices in order not to accumulate my already mounting situation....theres always another time for trips...and im sure there'd be another one....

my present state....i just need the lil bit of fun, laughter n talking cock sessions at times...just to relax n unwind a little...its a cheap way to unwind....when things were better last time, itd be the movies...or shopping or eating real delicious food outside....sigh, miss the softshell crab...but now, coffee shop sessions is fine for me....

today was another day, where its proven that appearance is nothing if the person is full of shit....hehehe...saw this girl...cute, would say someone i would have at least a crush on...but once i saw her talking n acting like a total hooligan, it just turns me off...such a waste....ur behaviour n ur actions in public might be noticed by others....so behave urselfs outside...ure jus degrading urself...its ok to laugh, its ok to joke but sometimes overdoing it will just give a negative image of urself.
ironic isnt it me talking bout this, when i laugh my head off everytime at alifs, i hope no one has an impression of me the way i thought of the girl...hehehehe....watever it is, im having fun n i dun give a shit n i dun think i overdo it, its natural....:)

ok guys, thats for todays tots....gotta force myself to sleep now...gotta wake up at 630.....sigh.....

0 comments: