hopping homies...

hehe that was the title of my mtv flash animation i did on my 2-day workshop with noise-sg....was hellalotta fun......learnt wat i never did before......my animation was about "pochong"s that hops their way back to their cramped home(shaped like the logo MTV). cool....its only 10seconds long...but it took 120frames and 30over layers to complete....but overall i had fun, thats the most important thing....winner or not, it doesnt matter...

joined shahreil & yati for dinner after the workshop....n oh, NTUC called, ill be starting on 27th.....went back after dinner...my stomach didnt allow me to roam around, it was aching...but i didnt end up shitting when i was home....

i was foolin around with flash...when ida called me...chit-chat as per norm...put down after probably 5minutes...she called again, this time it lasted 40minutes, its been a long time since i had conversations over the phone for more than 5 minutes....it was jus an ordinary chit-chat but definitely its better than msn cos, u get to hear real voice, real time, real expressions...n faking it is much tougher.. harharhar....

cash running low, looking forward to earn money...and when im stable enough, i wanna take up more lessons on animation...and perhaps photography....animation just got me hooked, like photography....it interests me so much, to just doodle, snap and create something wonderful, at least to my own eyes.....

a hobby, an interest is like a companion for the lonely......nites peeps...

0 comments: