happy bdae bob marley....

no i dunno when his birthday is....but i was just listening to this song by i dunno who, its titled happy bdae bob marley...hehehe....

its the same old story with me, alif is my usual refuge......laughters fills my emptiness and provides my escape from my solitary confinement..... anyways, im looking forward to this full time job, and daily, i just cant wait to get my hands on loads of cash once again......

to omel, do not worry la, wat is past is past, i oredi forgave u way even before u apologised....its nothing la, im fogiving...heheh....uve never done anything wrong unlike the rest of them...kay?...so cheers...congrats n enjoy life....u gotta...hehe

i guess its fun to have a sibling around ur age range.....ai n ina seem to be enjoying each others company very well....i wish i had one too..hehhe....whom i can talk to n fight with...harharhar........

i guess some ppl meant well, but hey it just irritates me when u tell me something that i could not do.......

oh to akida, if u find me irritating, im sorry, thats the way i am....im no sweet talking i guy......hehehe....lighten up la girl...open up urself to different kind of ppl....

hehe adil wants to go to scotland....hehe which probably all of us could not afford.. anyone has any suggestion for our suggested holiday in december?....we all need one.. but somewhere interesting and less crowded at the end of the year....n itll be best if we could spend our 2006 there.....hhehehe......

c ya ard guys....gonna do some online shopping....adios, need more parts for my caramella, my love....

0 comments: