sex pistols=sid vicious

as the sex pistols blasting thru old and tattered speakers, i start feelin restless and see a need for me to get out and freakin enjoy myself before ill be married,....to work that is....sid vicious' screamin brit accented voice seems to be telling me to go out in coded form....hahahaha...i think im hallucinating...sheesh....

phew....finally its the ramones.....enough with sex pistols for a moment....hey ho, lets go....sheesh another band telling me to go out...harharhar...sometimes i wish i never did stop skating....cos last time when i was still skating, any bored moment would meant going down and making hell of a noise trying to pull tricks, trying to better so i can add more tricks to my name.....and wen i stopped, there was scooters, any bored moment would meant pickin up the telephone n "hey amcam, riding, makan, lepak?" and there would be at least 3-5 scooters roamin the streets in pride, probably makan & then lepak......but now as i get older, life is becoming more solitary...i mean i do have frens, loads of them...but being older means they have things to do of their own, know wat i mean? its not like last time wen every weekends means outing with the boys.....now i rely on nightly sessions at the coffee shop for my dose of laughters and bonding with my buddies.....

but at least, being alone and bored means driving me to do things on my own....like probably studying(sheesh havent been doing that), playing the guitar that i found at shahreil's lift landing...hehe...if only i had my teevee n my ps2 was modified, ill be playing nfsu2 hehehe....cant wait to get a new teevee........

until then blokes ...... ill leave ya here....

0 comments: