im a fairy on drugs*

no i dun mean literally drugs as in narcotics......drugs as in wat i like doing.... enjoying life.....getting high on life.....

morning, woke up deciding, to go or not....the interview for supposedly topman... but i found out its fox when the hr told me....but its ok, no harm trying....i reach kovan early.....had breakfast alone...i think probably for the first time, tuckin in to delicious nasi lemak...and its cheap! 2bucks for chicken, fish n egg....n the sugar cane too was good.....my best breakfast in weeks....the interview was ordinary... i managed to exaggerate thru out....i think i stand a chance but probably not cos i state d my minimum pay is 1.4k......wat the heck....

roamed ard after that...bike shops, sungei road...hunting for dunno wat...but nothing caught my eyes....maybe cos im penniless.....

its funny wen others need something they'd look for u but wen u want something they'd disappear...why har? ill quit whining cos im high on life now, i dun give a damn, i care only about me....and me only....

oh my god, im gonna keep the boys waiting..heehhee gotta go...going to meet the boys and later....need for speed underground at shareils....my dreams of driving sports cars made a reality in front of a 24" teevee....hehehe....adios....oh slayer rocks..

0 comments: