bling* bling*

no i dun fancy wearing jewelleries.....i would buy them for my woman but not me...then wat bling2 u must be asking....oh its caramella....being left alone just get me into huge thoughts to endless possibilities of dolling up caramella....ive got this urge to send all the chromes for gold plating....do u think itd look nice?....and those iron board back rest i gotta have......

im bored, dead bored, adil refused to a game of checkers...akida ignores me cos i was irritating yesterday...caramella blew a bulb.....listening to jimi hendrix is just makin me dazed n high.......not on drugs...but on emptiness, loneliness and boredom..
makin faces at myself in the mirror lost its fun....shara u listening? ive got tired of that one...hehehe...i wish theres some rock concert or something going on that i would just raise my arms in the air and enjoy myself......sheesh i gotta get that teevee and my ps2 modified first thing i got my pay...so that weekends like this wouldnt be as boring.....at least i can burn out my eyes in front of the teevee and imagine im driving real sports cars in need for speed underground 2........urrrgh.....

0 comments: