urggghh....the attack is here...

first my comp got hit by the trojan virus....thats settled.....jus now wen i tried to shut my door, it touched the ground...it has fallen apart...hahaha.....oh my god...i tot only my life has fallen apart....hahaha...(pun intended). now theres one more on my 'shopping' list....

tumoro, probably the start of a whole week of slackness before i finally start work... hope so...cos janet!, i need the money so better get me started....hehehe....got in contact with one of the scooter boys, wak....tumoro ill be chillin with him.....its been a long time.....but firstly in the morning, im gonna try to fix my door, temporarily of course.....

was at alif's just now.....hehe saw the suzuki motard like scrambler....cool... felt like getting it but mankey said those desert bikes suit me more....we'll see bout that....if i got more cash to spare, why not....

ive been downloading jimmi...i dunno why suddenly i feel so in the mood for blues n rock....ive even downloaded black sabbath...hehehe....sweet leaf....love that song....
ok guys....adios...got some stuff to do....soon enough you'll see less and less entries as i get married.......with work.....harharharhar.....

0 comments: