i meant no harm...

i meant no harm...but it appears that some ppl is 'afraid' of me...i do not know why.. this is weird.......

im worried now, janet never called....im wondering when will i start work...but as usual its like a routine in the morning...flipping thru the papers....and frantically emailing every job that suit me n my qualification. its just a back up, just to play safe.....

it appears i never get enough, i never get satisfied....cos i feel i can do better only not given a chance to....sigh.....im talking about jobs...i can do a better job than merely supervising....i can create, i love getting my hands dirty but why am i still here and why did i end up with something rather irrelevant to who i am....gee.... this is life...sometimes u cant make ur own choices....ure given options whcih are rather limited. furthermore for ppl like me, being the eldest and coming from a middle income family, i cannot afford to wait for the right job, for what i want, it limits the time to decide.

my only worry, is survival....financial and future...nothing else.....i wanna be very independent, as in live on my own, etc....that is my ultimate worry, wen will i able to do so.

patience my child.....:)

0 comments: