wow weee....

a fren deleted me off frenster....no, its not that fren in bukit batok.....another one.....sigh.....wat is it with me? do i disgust u or something? if i do, tell me straight....i know la, the bb boys have a bad image on u guys..but hey, a bad egg doesnt make all bad right?.....arr...nvm who cares anyway, for all i know at least im no hypocrate.....

saturday was spent sleeping n infront of the pc....playing around with flash.... i was bored...spent the night in front of the teevee...and if i had been holding on to my hp, id be out in town oredi....ida smsed me at 8pm but i was glued in front of the teevee..
the boys...they chose to go out and forgot about me, well anyways, i wouldnt feel comfortable too...cos im only close with a fraction of them, like boy, buncit, mamat, and the rest of bbss boys...the rest, i barely know them much.....

tumoro, i will be out with a fren to flea markets.....from china square to sungei road.....its better than nothing rite?...hey the penniless man still need to go out aight!.........

i cant wait to start work....i need a new monitor at least if im not getting anything else....im going shopping in august, probably thats the first mth ill get pay, so the 2 bday girls...sorry no prezzies for u, im still broke....and pen...my fren where have u been...kinda miss ya...uve been my listening ear for quite some time back then......

oritey then....gnite peepz....suits u fellows if u chose not to be my friend....i cant stop u....

0 comments: