im broke.....

im dead broke...but im not going to fucken whine about it cos i know ive got a job and ill be starting on the 27th and soon pay will come in....i know i can barely survive on the bucks in my old wallet now.....but i have to....i have no choice....ill earn watever i need...by selling away my stuffs or work temporary jobs before i start my real work....

was jus chit-chatting with jabreilingahe'.....as usual bitch abt our miserable life.. but lucky he, he got wat ive always wanted...a light saber, so realistic, itll make me pee in my pants....the 250bucks he spent was well worth it....too bad i aint got no cash now.....i hope someone kind enough will buy me that for my bdae prezzie...ehhe forget it la sid...stop dreaming....hahahaa

i went out with ida just now, my new fren, she added me on myspace, ended up talking on msn and now we are frens...hhehe was fun....i mean, getting to know someone from a different background...its interesting getting to know ppl's lives.....shit i didnt have much cash left....saw that stadium helmet at sungei road but i know fucken well i cant spent my money yet....and then as we walked on, i saw 4 leathered half shell helmets...wtf...its like as though they are tempting me...making me drool cos fucken hell i cant spend.......at far east square's flea market, i saw this cool tin toy car, a sedan, damn ol skool....and again, i cant have it......wat a bad timing to be looking at stuffs.....sheeesh....petrol & 2t cost me 10bucks...sheesh that could last me a week...but hey, its worth it cos nowadays public transport is freakin expensive..

im hooked on flash, i think shareil too....he just requested me to bring the cds later....hehe flash is cool...ive created 2 emoticons....1 of a toyol and another a pochong....hehehe me and my stupid ghostly fetish....adios peeps....

OH MY GOD....PEN is online...miss her so much, miss bithcin with her over on msn....
c ya peeps....shes been missing for quite some time......

0 comments: