fotos

fotos....i guess thats the best thing ever invented....and probably without the dgcam i wouldnt be taking fotos cos of the cost of developing films. tts why i never have old fotos, cos i never had the luxury of buying films and developing it as and wen i liked. i really wished i had old fotos like that of adils...cos we can really see our own changes.

for me now, looking at recent fotos too made me smile....and i cant wait to get hold of some cash and go out again and have fun with my frens....its not as if we spend lavishly but in sg, even going out needs money.....to take the bus or to buy petrol. i cant wait....for that promised soft shell crab.....that shopping in jb....and just plain chilling out.....well, most probably i wont have that much time wen i start work. thats the fucked up part, u either choose alot of time or alot of money with little time......nevermind that, its good actually to be occupied, ud forget about all the sucky things and look forward to the good things....

my left knee is giving me pain...im worrying, i dun want to go for another operation. last time shahreil complained of pains....i never felt it until now.....i dunno how my old age would be.....mebbe i should start to do squats or some leg exercises so that it relieves a little stress on my knee when my legs are stronger. although wen i grow old i would want my kids to be with me, but i dunt want to be a burden to them.. i wanna be independent...probably still riding my scooter, or driving my mini around.. hehehe.....

everyday, ive been thinking of wat bike to get......a px200, herman's nighthawk, or a ktm4. all have their pros n cons.....well, definitely herman's nighthawk is the cheapest, at 1k for a 250cc bike is freakin cheap....a px200 would cost me 2k, a ktm4 abt4-6k depending on its accessories.........but i got a great feeling that i will get a px200 as my transport bike....and probably mod it up like those of sip scooters. cooooool......heheh.....cheerios fellows....gotta clean up my room... i wanna come back from work next week to a comfy bedroom...hehe....

0 comments: