smell...one of the five senses

many things can bring back memories.....things....fotographs.....and even smells do u believe it?....was just clearing up my room, wen i came across this old watch....the smell on the watch, resembles the smell on a particular person....and it just brought back memories...those sweet memories....accompanied by the sweet smell of hers.... it was so beautiful back then....sigh....

rummaging thru my junks, this time round ive rounded up 3 plastics bags of junks..... they all ended up the rubbish chute.....

runny nose...sheesh....i tot it was only the effect of the dust and my ultra sensitive nose but i can sense the flu....cos my temperature's rising....gotta grab those yellow pills....sigh....listening to radiohead just makes me weaker.....i cant afford to be weak.....in survival u cant afford to be weak....cmmon sid, fight back...fight....

0 comments: