wednesday means 2 more days to the weekends

wednesdays.....phew....2 more days to the weekends....for 1 week, ill be bz, day n night, day time at hillgrove, night time at the esplanade. got no choice man, this is wat ive been preaching all along...survival, the working class.....

glad ill be preoccupied with stuffs.....at least it takes my mind off to something more important....

ive been feeling weird lately, something is just not right, ive been feeling restless, wat is it? i was fine alone but when i sat at alif, i felt restless...is it cos my subconcious mind tells me to go back n catch up on sleep? or is it something else? i do not know myself...but certainly im losing control over it....i felt agitated and wanting to fidget or move about every second.

another fren is getting married in 2 weeks time, mimi...the girl whom i first knew thru the scootering scene, she was then with a scooter boy named jep...but fate has it that her match is after all pey her guitarist n lead vocals in serenaide. congrats guys...and thanks for inviting, im such an old fren that i tot u had forgotten, im so honoured to hear that my name was on the card. im sorry guys but i do not know if i can make it but ill try my best kay?....

watched bunchit's video just now, the one shareil shot.....cool....but i hate my messy hair....n my teeth....its already crooked and stained as though im a heavy coffee drinker(quite ar) or a smoker....im so self concious nowadays, why huh?.... i dun actually care but when i look at fotographs or videos i go, oh my gosh how fat i am...oh my gosh, how messy my hair was...oh my gosh my shirt doesnt match my light coloured jeans.....its something i cared less last time....oh no am i going to become metropolitan?? hahaha dont think so, my rooms still in a mess....LoL

kay guys gotta catch some sleep....nitey nites, until tumoro....to peepz out ther love ya all....vicious is kind on the inside....:)

0 comments: