the training, was half boring, half interesting

well, the first day of training....okok ar....except at times i do get bored.... but i kept focus, reminding me on the 14bucks per hour pay....hehehehe....

tumoro invigalation....phew....packol sak my schedule....0700-1340hra(relief), 1400-1600hrs(rest), 1700-1800hrs(bike shop), 1900-2200hrs(esplanade) 2300-??hrs(alif)0200-0615hrs(sleep). tumoro will have the exact repetition.... whaoh exhausting...but hey it keeps me occupied.....

hahaha the training at esplanade, is where i see ppl from all walks of life...the ultimate old skool mat rock, the death metal rocker, reggae dudes, trendy wankers, mats, the nerdys, the lembiks, the cute ones, the goro(from mortal combat) look alike, the exhausted, the model wannabe....so many to state.....so much variety!

collected the firewire from aisha after work at kaki lima, sodasneh...its at haji lane, ignite records, which i believe din is invovled...

going alif, meet my boys.....have a doze of laughter before sleep...thats my remedy for my state right now....c ya ard peeps.nitey nites!

0 comments: