half eyed groggy

as per norm, i slep late last night 3am to be exact.....woke up late in the morning at 7am, the school called, fearing i might not turn up....theres a mistake, i tot ill be a lab tech today...but they require me to relief d&t lessons...yeay....but the bad thing ive havent had enough sleep.......theres nothing much to teach cos basically the kids have to finish machining their artifact......

i left school early, hoping to catch up with some sleep so that ill have energy for tonight at esplanade. my first day there.....sigh...i woke up just now groggy and all, like a drunkard...stumbling upon my pillows....harharhar...have to work no matter how lazy i am to leave again.....but i have to...cos it means 14x3=42bucks more for the day, making my earnings for the day 65+42=107bucks....which is a rare thingy i should grab.....if only i can earn that amount for 5 days a week, ill be smiling wide cum pay day....but i dun think so...hehehehe....cos school hols coming meaning 65buck a day job is gone for the month....sigh......need to save up this months earnings....

im still hoping the potential buyer for my parts would call me back....n i hope syami finds me a buyer for my parka....

until then dudes n dudettes...wanna grab a cuppa coffee n some food before getting ready for work.....c ya ard peeps....love ya...

0 comments: