urrrgh....

i was typing halfway jus now when the screen blinked n there my computer reseted itself....urggh...im so in need of a new comp.

anyways, i had the best sleep last night, but it was accompanied by a weird dream, i dreamt i was with a girl, but i do not know who she was. mother once told me, that dreams could be a sign that something will happen, or an exact image of wat will happen or just the devil playing around with ur mind when ure sleeping. i guess mine is the last one...hehehe cos it was rather vague n unrealistic.

today im going to meet my 'client' he will be buying some vespa parts from me, yeay! and i did say some, not 1.....

abt bangkok, part of me still want to go but part of me tells me not to, cos ive yet to settle some more stuffs.....i think ill follow the latter, ill enjoy later rather than suffer later...

today while waiting for 3pm(meet tt guy) i guess ill browse thru saturday's recruit for jobs, then followed by the library, where i have to return the books i borrowed. last night i was just telling lysda that ive got nothing to do but now i think ive got myself more or less occupied for this day...good!...if not ill be sleeping n eating at home n just b a couch potato, which is not good for the 'growing' me...LoL!

ok c ya guys ard, later aight?.....enjoy the hols....

0 comments: