ha...its gone

ha.....my splash page would not appear, wat do u expect from a free web host. id find another host....

todays training was a breeze, completed within an hour or so....then there were chicken wings....n pies...hmmm.....ges wat n we are still paid 3hours pay....yeahooo.....was a little too early to go home, so i wandered around, citylink, raffles place(saw ina working there..) then a stroll from there, to chimes, art museum, then finally stopped at ymca to take 106 back home...walking at night is wonderful, u dont sweat much n u get to enjoy all the beautiful things....too bad i didnt bring my camera along.....if tumoro rains again, ill bring along my camera n have a short walk before heading home to take photographs.....

when i saw my friend working as a waitress....i said to myself im more fortunate, i have a better job though on freelance basis, both the relief n technician job has good pay and the jobs not that tough....(well i dunno bout the technician yet cos im still under training)....i shall not brood from today, for there is frens who are worse off than me, without a job n stuffs, or jobs that the pay doesnt equate to the amount of work....

i hope to be able to turn full time at esplanade or get a job under the engineering dept, thats my goal for now, if my job applications elsewhere still doesnt land me any job. insyaallah if my rezki lies there, then hopefully i will get.....wish me luck.

going alif now, my buddy has already sms me....on the way...adios peeps.... cya ard.

0 comments: