the era of ridiculous behaviours

i woke up after my short rest....only to be pissed off by a so not understanding human being. a demand for help, blurred from my sleep, i dont even know wats happening.. in the morning, i was the invigilator for 3 papers, my hp was off, followed by prayers which i never realise to switch on, n i havent check if theres any smses....i woke up, switch on the computer, to check my schedule for tumoro, only to recieve a rude shock, me not wanting to offer help? wtf sia.....i mean like i rode all over to joo chiat, to town, send u back before u left kl n stuff n dont tell me i cant take anything so nearby my place...isnt that abit ridiculous to believe???????? use ur common sense la.. puhleese ok....all of the sudden wanna get worked up...i merely said im working, so wat time?...if the time is convienient for me then fine la ill do it...if not it has to wait....so ridiculous sak....i mean wat did i do to deserve this?....

0 comments: