life is pathetic...

im the borrower so what can i do when the lender asked me back for what i borrowed him. ive got no choice no matter how tight i was.....i know the camera is of no importance at this moment but it is something i enjoyed doing, its becoming like a hobby already. i mean like when im home alone and all, this is what i do, doodles n manipulate fotos..
i have to make sacrifices, or work very hard just to make sure the camera remains mine. insyaAllah i will be able to.

ive been greeted by another no show today, the potential buyer for my bulk of rare vespa spare parts never turn up. its not my rezki so no point brooding over it. wen its urs, itll be urs....thats what i believe. bunchit offered me to work with his cousin, as a property agent. i wanna give it a try, ive tried marketing before but i don't quite like it cos its like cheating ppl, this, is something different, u help ppl n u earn thru commissions, ure providing a service. who knows my rezki lies down there, insyaAllah my mom will go to mecca one day to perform the pilgrimage, thats my ultimate goal now.....others have to be put aside.

ive lost trust in certain stuffs which i shall not mention my priority now is myself, attaining my goals as ive said umpteen times before. im so very ambitious, sometimes i don't sound realistic but that is not a setback, infact its a kinda drive for me.

friends, i need u guys by my side....to entertain me, provide company and sometimes give me inspirations....seriously, some of their characteristics have provide me with inspirations and sometimes the drive to try even harder.

im thankful enough, im not in such a bad state, i have a job(though freelance), i have an income(though im rather tight) and i have ppl who loves me(mom & frens). im glad, alhamdullilah...

i hope my perserverance, my dedication, will never cease or even lag....so help me god.

to those who fooled me, you are just making a fool of yourself, not me, cos somehow god revealed the truth to me incindentally. i know u meant well but no thanks to lies, i hate liars, ive had enough.

0 comments: