im a walking timebomb

as my life began to suck again.....my mind is like an on-going riot....inside, it is chaotic....conflicting & contrasting thoughts all at the same time, rational n not... its driving me nuts...thats probably why the so lively me last night, the laughters, the stupid jokes, the sarcasm towards the ppl i despise....

evil is begining to consume me, the dark side has pulled me into its path.... my thoughts are evil but at the same time its a way of survival, its a way to just keep my sanity at par... the news of amanda being admited to a mental hospital is horrifying as it reveals that ppl that seems was doing fine to you might be actually suffering from a mental breakdown/toture..... it could've happen to me if im weak. i just have to fight all those emotions to keep my sanity at par.....

the incidents, the misfortunes, all had indeed made me even stronger. its your god damn bloody fucken mistake to drive me up the wall, soon you'll recieve the consequences and i hope there'll be retribution for you....speaking of which, this might after all be a retribution for the misdeeds that ive done....but it started since i was 2years old, my misfortunes...how can that be a retribution....its jus a chain reaction...

speaking of chain reactions.....be wary of your actions, cos that particular action could contribute to future happenings and somehow its inter-related....its amazing i must say.

viva, viva la revolution.....may i obtain happiness one day...

0 comments: