i will not give in and be dumb

i will not be dumb, i will not give in and shift out...first of all its a waste of the freaking money that i earned thru my own blood & sweat.....2ndly i have the right to stay here, 3rdly, itll be like admiting defeat to move out....

i will move out, when theres a kind soul out there thatve found me and probably wanna make me her soulmate...then, thats the answer...ill marry and get the fuck outta here cos i dun want her to suffer like i did...its not physical but mental toture is actually worse than physical.....

for now, ill freaking save every bit that i can.....try to spend less if possible... and build up a real savings, not something that get accumulated just to spent at the end of the month on bills and worthless nothings.....like the hp bill that shoot up(cos my stupid sis decided to download some stupid shits) isnt necessary....i should burn down the offices of this company that prey on dumb ppl like my sis into subscribing nonsense like news on what the fuck is happening with britney spears life....and they charge that for freaking SGD2 per info....WTF, that freaking SGD2 could indeed keep me out of starvation for a day, it equals to 2kosong & 1 kopi!

FUCK these bloodsucking companies....curses to y'all.....you just caused me to work my ass off just to feed your employees cos my sister just decided to be dumb n press those numbers on the hp! FUCK Y'ALL!

0 comments: