wonderful tonight

leo n shahreil was right, id definitely write about it in my blog.....of cos, im proud of it....i picked up soccer when i broke up with aisha last year, it was after some weeks of sulking when i decided to move on & join in the fun with the boys somewhere in december...every wednesday making a fool of myself as frankly speaking i never really did play soccer in my childhood, it never got my interest until last year...religiously i drag my lazy ass weekly to the court...and soon it became fun n i looked forward to it weekly.....

just now, i scored my first goal after 6 months of playing defense at most times getting whacked by strikers to block goals...i only replace my team mates when they are tired running up and down....today, i did just that, shahreil was worn out, i replaced his position......and that superb pass and space gave me an opportunity to try to score.....i saw the ball flew overhead of an opponent, as it came to me it was as though its in slow motion mode giving me time to focus and angle myself, i wasnt sure if its going in but i gave my best and raised my foot and swung at the ball like a baseball bat, it went right in the center, instantly i became so happy. i was proud of myself that i raised up my hands in the air.....

probably it doesnt mean anything to the rest cos they've been playing soccer all their life and are pretty good at it but for a lousy bugger like me, it definitely means alot....

soccer aside, we(adil & me) was late for the interview at jwt children's gym, we were supposed to be there at 2pm but i got the wrong information and we turned up at 245pm instead...luckily shida(the one offering the job) was fine with it. anyways, we are being paid 60bucks for an 8-5 job(if we get the job!) is pretty fine......n wats more our job is just to tend to the kids(aged 4-9) during their activities. I hope i'll get that job, shida, pls make it happen...hehehe

im getting more organized with life nowadays....ive already planned activities for tumoro, wake up early, job hunting as usual...send in resumes and all before noon, wash up caramella(she hasnt been cleaned n waxed for 2 weeks!). Then leave the house before 3pm to apply for a job at King Albert Park. Then probably ring up the guys if they got any plans and meet them up....i like my lifestyle now, well at least for this week...for 3 days straight ive kept myself occupied...coolness...

gnite peepz....

0 comments: