enchanted

for once not long time ago, i thought ill never be attracted to a girl, i mean in attraction as love, not sexually or physicaly.....ive always got this thing for specs & braces since i was in secondary school, wen that cute chinese girl caught my eye & i befriended her, we remained frens but ive always admired her, though she might not be pretty or up to normal boys expectations but i just adore her...... it appears that my preference has not changed...i glanced thru myspace(a friendster like thingy) and this particular girl(my fren's fren) just caught my eye, in my mind was, if only i knew her, id love to find out more about her......see, im opening up my heart again and let nature take its toll....cool....but it does make me lonely though.....:) smiles
jus a thought....but its not changing my life nor the way i am, i am still sid, viciously.

0 comments: