well wtf is wrong with me? im everyones punching bag eh?

wtf is fucken wrong wif me? enough oredi i had it.....i did favours for everyone, i didnt expect any appreciation or big THANK YOUS i just need ppl to understand my fucked up position.

if you've been giving out favours, when u cant or unable to give it again temporarily ppl get pissed at u for no aparent reason, even though u got a valid reason..... its not as if im fucken enjoying my life and refuse to help or any shit like that! to whom it may concern, can u spare a tot for me? ure just like my boss at canadian, i did favours i extended hours and when im unable to, u blow ur top......

im helping every fuck being that comes to me asking for help unless im really unable to, are they blind? or did they forgot bout the favours i did? the running around i did? the waits i did?..........i got no time for this bullshit, if im such a nuiscance just bcos i didnt help, get me off ur back........oh for once....i repeat, ill return what i have to, u can trust me, i don't go back on my words....

now i have to remain focus.....cos back to square one, im as good as jobless....
adios, FRENS who still consider me as their frens, wish me luck aight?...adios.... back to typing all those bullshit again....

0 comments: