denial is sweeter than everything else

as days past, some of us(me!) continue to live in denial that everything will be fine, we are stressed but we try to diminish that by instilling laughters and cheap enjoyments....it is not doing us any bad....but is it doing us any good?.....

its not that i am running away from reality.....but reality can be harmful at times, so comforting one's self is the way to go......the truth is, i am still upset, that my diploma hasn't landed me a real 'career'. did i make the wrong move by quiting my job cos i felt the employer took advantage of the current economic situation? or was it retribution coming from above for something bad that i did? i know ive not been good, with misdeeds on my black book.....

days past, my effort in landing myself a career(and hopefully be rich one day), suprisingly has yet to stop or lag, even a tiny bit.....its like the hunger for achieving my goals has overtaken my slacking self.....im like so focus nowadays, n this is not denial....my fingers have went sore thru typing endless cover letters....my eyes, tired, circles forming round them indicating my lack of sleep and the extensive use for them for browsing thru newspapers and the internet.im glad im like the duracell bunny now....only thing i havent seen the 'real' fruit of my labour yet....but im glad at least there are some 'fruits'to my hard work.

wat a fren of mine told me before is so true....i tend to let out more in this blog, i tend to keep certain things to myself, cos i always have this thinking that ppl wouldnt be interested to know the ongoings of my life....but to my surprise, they are.......

sometimes, i wish i was a star, a talented or gifted someone that would create any shit that would reap in gold n wealth...but if everyone got what they wish for, this universe wouldn't be balanced....its just written that i have to try hard in order to succeed.....i, will not give up for as long as this heart still pumps blood to my brains. my brains, full of thoughts, my mind, full of dreams....which is part achievable, part rather too ambitious......

i hope my frens out there whose in the same fate as me, will not give up. reality is harsh, pressure & stress is overflowing but remind yourselves, you're not alone... i hope all of us with dreams will sooner or later achieve them....good luck my frens..

0 comments: