money in money out

it seems that everytime i earn something, i need to use it...when will i get to save? enough already with the things that i need to settle(road tax, insurance, outstanding bills, installments, loans, bike repair) and now, my computer is starting to fail me, it have reseted itself 4 times this afternoon alone......arrrrghhhh....

but that doesnt matter anymore.....cos i feel that all these problems can be settled... its good to have the positive vibes running thru u....im ignoring superficial problems....problems that were only created by your own mind.....its not as if im escaping reality.....im just not stressing myself out over so not important woes....

anyway life is picking up for me, smiles begin to reappear naturally, not only after a joke being told or something like that....it appears naturally....i guess reading helps alot....cos by reading, i find out that there are people out there who are worse off than me....and there are ppl who actually went thru tougher routes than me but succeed in the end. must thank the school for employing me as a temp lab technician, if not i wouldnt have the opportunity to read so much(cos i practically wait for a teacher to conduct lab session, if not my job is just to wait cos theres nothing to prepare...)

although, i kept telling myself to be contented with what i have now, 2 jobs and all...but i have yet to stop trying for a career.....after all, it is important in this time, where everything needs money.....and without it, i think im as good as not having a diploma......and i want my childrens in the future to live a comfortable life at least.....i dun want them to be latch key kids like me before, i want them to have a mother with them at home, cos my earnings would be enough for everyone....thats what i want....but thats so far away for thoughts....currently i just want to make mom smile at the thought of her son, successful......:)

i believe the day will come.....soon.....how soon? i do not know......

God, have indeed put a smile on my face.....my frens, all out there, let us carry on while our hearts are still pumping blood(life).......:)

0 comments: