stand up for your right.....

thats what i did just now.....i stood up for my right....

upon getting the job, she(my boss) never mentioned anything bout retaining 50bucks of your pay if you dont turn up.....i didnt turn up on friday but i did call and my reason was valid, i was in the middle of an interview......and i did warn her, i had an interview.....she wanted to hold my 50bucks and didnt want to put me on schedule for 2 weeks when im doing relief, i told her, i can come later at 3pm, then she said wat bout morning...after i agreed to it that she wont put me for 2 weeks, i told her i want my 50bucks since im not working for 2 weeks n im in need of money...she said NO n insisted that how i want to compensate her abt friday....i told her, u never told me anything, i never agreed to the anything.....there wasnt an agreement...so i told her i quit n u return me my 50dollars if you dont trust me...i blew my top....i was hot.....the she said this which pisses me off further "im not giving u the money bcos im afraid of u, take and leave...." then i told her "yeay i know ure not afraid....so im leaving..."

wat a fucked up employer....there are boys working there for 2 years without a pay raise, ridiculous right? and she offered me 1k for full time, with no overtime pay, where i can see everyday i might have to stay for 1 -2 hours extra....im gonna collect my uniform at haagen daz...and forget bout crappy canadians....if i have to, ill work elsewhere......full of shit that lady....

0 comments: