God put on a smile upon my face, Allhamdulillah...

Many thanks to God, i mean after all, all good & bad does come from him....today, he put on a smile upon my face. i got 3 jobs in one day! can u believe it....

i called haagen daz, they say they still need me, so go collect my uniform. when i was sending out resumes via email, connie from esplanade called, she says my training for the freelance technician thingy will start probably next week, meaning i got the job! and then hillgrove called, raimah, the lab technician quit her job, they need me to stand in for a month.....i mean its all temp n not real jobs...but how good can it get? 3 jobs in a day?

later im going out with shareil to try the projectionist job at golden village, its just a try2.....and i think i will hold mcd for the moment.....that would be the last resort, meanwhile my hunt for a stable career continues.....wish me luck guys... oh i think i can hear ko pangan calling me......in july....*smiles......

0 comments: