when he got infatuated

well, im talking bout photography.....im on films since last year august....ive never turned back cos, i like what film gives me....and cos i havent been seeing really good local works until lately.....as i surfed around photoblogs, i am seeing more and more talented local photographers and they are non-professionals....that urged me and really psyche me up to plunge into the digital world....but being cashless that have to wait. anyways looking at great shots by local amateurs is confirm, chop that i will get a dslr probably by end of the year.....canon or nikon, thats another story.....

i wanna capture mood, capture emotions, capture beautiful ppl and places, capture history and many2 more not only on film but digital as well...i wanna print all my favourite shots and make a room of my future home a giant photo album...photography's awesome...and im not talking bout camwhoring....

0 comments: