good boy

today sid is a pretty good boy....ouh wells....he woke up early, laze around...get online and went to sleep again....woke up at around 3pm, went down to wash my bike, which very well needed to be washed....washed the toilet....cleaned up and organize my room a little, iron 3 sets of uniforms....my off day spent finishing up chores....

the nurse manager of 5A was kind enough to change my saturday to AM shift so i can enjoy longer off days....sunday is my off day and monday is vesak day.....woots... thnks sister Ho......im planning to go out shooting.....i think ill plan with my camera pals....kinda miss them too....but that depends if they are unoccupied....but i got a strong feeling theyd be free.....

well...i ate like a pig at dinner just now, western chick rice and a packet of fries... well thats pretty ok, cos i only ate 2 slices of bread in the morning.....i saw mitsubishi challenge on teevee and i think one of the malay girls look alot like april..heheh

okla....i wanna prepare my log book for tumoro....adios pals....

0 comments: