sleep

farnie....i used to think dreamy songs will get me sleepy but infact they got me glued to imeem and youtube...the source of free music, can listen, can watch but cant keep... good nuff....cos i cant listen to music at work like i used to when i was a cook at 6th avenue.....i would be doing that again if i have a restaurant or a store of my own... LoL......i still remembered someone who said to me to stop dreaming...well, i still have that dream going on....who knows right one day? People like sheikh is an inspiration, his small skate-store grew now....kudos pal...and thanks for still hanging my DIY t-shirt in your store, love you pal for doing that....i promise i will update the myspace for ur store u asked me to maintain...

anyways, i hope im blessed with wonderful dreams later.....im all alone now...its cool to be living alone...and i wish to have my own place soon....and i can imagine again what it would be like, go ahead and say im dreaming again...i dont care cos its amusing me and it pleases me to see what my future could be and its possible, just that i have to work hard for it......

my fren asked me if i wanna join her busking...i feel its kinda cool....i will join u pal, when i get my license for nursing....now im pretty busy to brush up on guitar and all....its a cool idea to give back to the community in monetary means and entertainment...and at the same time, we are enjoying ourselves...in life, theres no point doing something that you dont enjoy or gain satisfaction from it.....life is pretty complicated, u have to weigh it urself, well some things like work are unavoidable but u can always choose a job that u enjoy doing....for me, im loving nursing more and more each day, the human aspect of it.....not the paperworks and all. but hey at least im loving a part of it......just like cooking, why i can stay there for like a year....cos i love doing it....i only left to search for something that can give me a brighter future....but too bad engineering didnt give me an opportunity to shine, nor teaching....i loved teaching for that 6months while it lasted but too bad MOE decide to reject my application....and that freelance job i almost got, too bad i got a little greedy too early....so here am i turning into a nurse and for at least 3years im going to be a nurse full time....and part time who knows wat....a street performer perhaps? a freelance photographer or maybe an owner of a sick store selling cool stuffs like sheikh's who knows.....i know who knows....God....

gnite peeps....

0 comments: