dream i did

i had difficulty sleeping....im super sensitive to the surroundings, so i plugged in to coldplay and radiohead....and next thing i knew i was dreaming,

the dream roughly:
there was a couple of ppl around.....i remembered i taking exams(ihopeitsnotabadsign), then funny part, the girl beside me just realised she got a primary school maths paper instead of what we were suppose to have which i do not know wat....ouh ya we were in uniforms...so yeah...
then suddenly next thing i remembered was, i met zaki with some babe(face i didnt recall), he offered to sell me his boardshorts, reef i remembered, a rare design i suppose....and he offered to let me take over his LAMBRETTA....in shades of brown and gold exactly like my vespa which i sold last year.....ouh my gosh....i woke up just as i was inspecting the scooter, touching it from end to end....

i love my dream, except the first part kinda scary, i hope its not some sign i have to sit for exams again.....i hope fate will be kind on me....i really hope cos i hate to sit for another exam again with work and all....its tough to divide time...really, my job is not deskbound, even doing the staff-nurse role, i have to help out with my juniors and 8 hours of standing? you desk bound workers are spoilt.......

the rain woke me up this morning, not the alarm on my handphone, thanks God for bringing the rain....its been warm for the past few days but please stop before 12noon cos i need to get to work and i never liked riding wearing a raincoat in the rain.

4 more weeks and itll be over....it will determine i pass or fail this final clinical placement....if i do clear everything....im going somewhere by hook or by crook.... nearby2 also nevermind, im going....alone also i dont care......just sit back chill and relax....

end...

0 comments: