lazy

im getting lazy.....and its such a shame to admit on an blog.....am i feeling what shareil was feeling?....im sick and tired but i know i have to keep going but part of the brain just keeps telling me to chill out and take a break....theres a conflict going on between the two hemispheres.....and sometimes its giving out sharp pains, what doctors would call migrane.....my body won't budge, i guess the bad brain has taken control over it.....the other half kept telling me, as though ive sinned cos im starting to slack already.....its making me feel guilty, the guilt is as if ive commited a major sin....and yet the other half just wanna sit back and chill out and listen to those mp3s while surfing aimlessly indulging in my obsession with online shopping and vespas......arrgggghhh....my systems failing....my systems failing.... may day may day........*toooooooooooooooot...................(disappears into the background)

0 comments: