bad day

as i said....i was feverish....n a fren got screamed at cos of that...apparently, the other party wasn't aware of that...the phone rung, happy tree frens' irritating laughter kept repeating...i was irritated i just put the pillow over my head...but it kept irritating me, to the point i couldnt take it anymore...i picked up the phone n vent my anger on the caller....after the conversation ended, regret sets in as silence came in immediately after that...apologies wasnt accepted....but im sorry my fren, im sure u know who u are....

my scooter obsession definitely hasnt ended.....me browsing through sip(a famous scooter parts distributor) made me drool as how i wanted another vespa but race tuned. it seems that the obsession will never end...its both good and bad....the good thing is, its a form of drive to get me a good job so i can earn bucks and indulge in my obsession with scooters....the bad thing is, ill probably spend most of my hard earned money on my bike......this is wat happens when a scooter freak left alone in his own world....with the help of internet, it just makes him more crazy....and makes him want to buy, buy, buy and build, build, build.....probably most ppl wouldnt understand...after witnessing how my caramella failed me so many times and yet i put in effort, sweat, blood n money to keep it going strong again....its the passion, the passion that probably will fade off a little only when i get a mini or a vw mini bus.. hahaha...but thats rather ambitious of me at my present state.

im revamping my cv, with the help of rashido...thnks dude....thnks for the templates and tips...i hope ill land myself a good job soon...and you, are one of them that i will give a treat....oh im really hoping that yusof gives a call to shida....and gives us a job in the middle east......im praying hard every minute...

tumoro is the start of my 'free' days....until esplanade starts getting busy in june.
the school doesnt want my service probably cos the exams are over and they dont need me to be sleeping and earning 65bucks a day....hmm how i wish they employ me as a perm relief...n get paid monthly basis instead of daily rated.....fat hope!

my mind as usual....is like a pressure cooker waiting to explode...when i think too much, this is wat happen...im gonna try to relax...ring the guys and have my dose of ginger tea at alif's...c ya ard peepz....oh connie/ernie/deva pls call me and ask me to work...hehehe.....i need that 14buck per hour......

0 comments: