ive changed

i guess ive change a little....again...my greatest fear when im riding is riding in heavy rain or the wet & slippery road....but somehow last night i just left everything to god...i merely stopped to stuff my hp inside my bag....i was wet already and in my mind was, ar wtf might as well enjoy the shower.....so there i am soaking going at probably 60km/h.....blurred vision & cold.....i reached home only to realise that i once feared riding in the rain as that was the cause of my worst accident. i was amazed at myself, my present attitude.....

yest was definitely a fun night out, though caramella decides to go no more than 60km/h.... shareil, asked us along to see the 'kuda kepang' performance....it was great, i was so glued that even ina noticed.'kusyuk sak sidek...' hehe, i was like a kid, engrossed with the performer of a birthday party something like that.... i kept still whipping out my dg now and then to capture the dance...but a shame i dunno how to shoot movements and make it appear still.....anyway, it was the real stuff that we are watching, where the 'dancers' gets into a trance and do things that normal men wouldn't be able to do...like eating glass, walking on glass and getting whipped every now and then....it was real....and at times frightening....ina said probably she wants to see again nxt wk....NAK IKUT!!!

i made another vespa fren, in the morning...and oh shit i can remember his name, he was latif's fren....cool, now i got 3 vespa buddies in bb. they came to my rescue with a spark plug...thnks guys....i gave latif the fork cover that i was suppose to sell...cos i think he deserved it more than some rich brat out there...hehehe....

went to esplanade to collect my uniform n pass...the foto on my pass was horrible...i look like i just woke up from sleep...

aju changed my contact point and apparently the setting is not right as caramella refuse to go any faster than 60km/h.....sigh....

as i read my previous entry, shareil left a comment.....dude, its just a tot....sometimes ppl need time alone away from everybody for a moment..... for me i dont think so, it was just a tot, at a moment of mental jam.... the tot was sweet..
anyway, i dun think i can do without u guys, i mean u guys are like my theraphy for my sick n overworked mind.....:) rest assured, sid would not disappear and the 3 years was a fucken big mistake...i made a wrong choice.

my body's feverish....i dunno if i wanna go to mimi's wedding...but i do wanna see her in her wedding gown and all......but....im feverish...flu-ish....sigh....

0 comments: