jng putus asa sid....

as future is uncertain, situations start to plunge down again, it is normal of a person to start whining and think about 'what ifs'....it is perfectly normal but what i feel is, rather than u brood over it and whine....might as well u use up that energy to do something useful or more benificial...to u of course....

me, im clearing up my room....shareil once said, a cleaner room can make u work better. i do believe in that, cos when my room is spanking clean....it makes my mind think better.....revamping my cv needs alot of effort n tots to it....and a clean room is what i need....i totally agree to rashid's comments, we are selling ourselves we are not telling truth in its purest form cos that will look bland....i hope mine works... but im still not satisfied, its still not a 'bestseller' as yet....

im tired of asking ppl to wish me luck...i guess in being succesful, luck is only a fraction of the whole thing compared to effort n determination....no use asking ppl for luck if u sit of ur fat arse waiting for jobs to land on ur pretty face....right?. everybody's the same....of course theres some luck involved... sometimes some ppl land themselves better jobs....but all in all, u cant just bum around and expect money to come in....u have to work, even if its a temporary job.

k guys gotta resume my 'spring cleaning' harharhar....

0 comments: