adidas loves vespa, me love adidas & vespa

i kept playing the video over n over again, its so fun to watch others having fun...
i wish there were such fun in sg....where all scooterists are so united, that they tag along even they do not know each other.....but right here, the 'kaum' thingy is still going on....scooterists belong to different clans.....and not all can be frens with one another....when can we demolish this barrier of ours?...isnt it fun if all scooterist unite, young or old, vintage or new....but sometimes i don't wanna mix with some of them either, probably cos of the 'frequency' difference.....

scooters aside.....i hate doing nothing, thats a fact....its making me lazy....so hurry up u hr ppl.....call me up to set up stuffs over there...so i can earn that 14buck per hour....n HRs elsewhere...get ur asses moving, read my cv n either reject or give me a call soon.....and enchik yusof...when is ur boss coming back? is the dubai job real or not in the first place?....

another hopeful day for me......i hope it won't turn out till i feel hopeless..... oh, must follow by the caption, 'impossible is nothing'...ceh bah...mcm betul je.
cheers peeps, c y ard~

0 comments: