weird is fun

ive been doing weird stuffs lately, of course on my own.....suddenly, i just love walking...my ear plugged to the mp3s playing on my hp....i walk, my mind walks as well. sometimes i think too much, that it gets to the nerves on the forehead....

out of desperation, i applied for my old job as cook cum rider at canadians....to wait for the answers from my other applications would take maybe 1 or 2 weeks....and my funds are running out...so at least working there would provide me with some pocket money...

this is part of life.....well, have to face it like a man.....

my sister actually consulted me about her personal problems...shes more irritating now, cos when she was younger, she don't talk much....she amuses me though....i wonder how she looks like now....i was thinking maybe i wanna ask her n hazmi out...haiya but no greens to bring them out.

tomorrow, another set of interviews.....ill wear short sleeves this time, the other time i was sweating like hell, then it rained and i was really drenched.....and i hope the job agency that i sent my resume can get me a job as well....

when you're stressed you tend to not excercise, so u slack....just now at our regular soccer session, i was breathless.....gawd...i felt so fucken weak....

until then guys, nyte....not feeling too good, both physically and mentally...cheers~

0 comments: