Viciously Sinful Strawberry Sunday Split!

I was cold, hungry....but i didnt feel like eating a regular meal.....looked inside the freezer, a tub of delicious strawberry ice cream.....inside the fridge, fresh milk, strawberry syrup and bananas.....the experiment begins....results......DELICIOUS!....
i just felt i should share with you guys....its super yummy....the fresh milk added the creamy taste to the ice cream....so sinful, so fattening....but YUMMY!

The day was cool, out on my own.....post office, deliver my items...which im surviving on.....took 61 to bugis, which made me slept half way thru the journey....my head rested at the window...interview was super slow as there were many applicants. And then adil called, he asked me to meet him in town....jus tag along, by the time im done with my interview, adil was done with shopping, except for the helmet he's going to get, we braved thru rain......on the way home im drenched wet.....i didnt manage to take much photos but check out my fotopages.

sometimes its good spending time out on your own....i did that just now, well until i met adil, i spent time on the bus thinking about stuffs....and what i really want and want to do.....its time well spent....but that doesnt mean u don't need frens....frens are wonderful ppl that put smiles on your face......my frens, they are teriffic people i probably can't find elsewhere......

i still miss that someone, although we are only frens now, the feeling is still there and i can only meet her weekends...looking forward to the upcoming one but sheesh i got no cash.....sigh...... c ya ard peeps....wish me luck for all my applications yeah? adios....

0 comments: