my sister is as irritating as me...

conversation with my sister....she's grown up alright, in secondary 3 now....and she's grown up to be irritating like me....i guess its the genes....im getting to know my sister, believe it or not?....we havent seen each other for years...maybe 2 or 3.... and guess wat i still got 2 more siblings in jakarta which i havent even seen before, well, they are not related by blood, they are only my siblings cos my father married their mom. but nurul, i gotta meet her one day with hazmi...she says hazmi is crazy... sometimes he's ok and sometimes he's dreamy....they got wat i have, dreamy, crazy and irritating...harharharhar.....next pay im gonna bring them out...miss ya guys, hope to see y'all soon....abg going to give a treat....

my day was very bad.....its my worst day after months i guess.....but my frens were always there, they called, asked about my bike, asked if i needed help, where am i, etc....i never call them, ppl passed msgs to them....boy n shareil called me up when i was stuck, they asked if i needed help.....these little things shows that your friends care.....im touched guys...thanks....

rollercoaster rides are fun....but the rollercoaster of life isnt when its going down....u hate it so much that you'd rather be on flat ground....but when you're on it and its going up, you'll love it. a little hardship makes u learn along the way... i learnt my lesson alright....and i hope i will remember.....i will....

i took out my long sleeves...gonna try my luck at a couple of walk ins tumoro...im going public....need to do some soul searching as well, bus rides is the best way to do it....gaze out of the window and your mind starts working, double quick time, solving problems and getting ideas and also relaxes your tired and totured mind. gonna bring along my cammie....hope no one sees me snapping abt...harharhar.....oh btw, like my new layout?....:P

0 comments: