tyres

Guess what I've been reading on for the past hour? TYRES ouh, you would've guessed from the title of this entry...Duh!....

Anyways I didn't know there's so much technicality to tyres. What I thought was, more threads, more soft, thus more grippy....but there's more than that....and even the sizes comes into play....sigh going on the tracks is not as easy as twisting the throttles. I came across useful info from Raptor(a fellow supermotosg member). I'll do that DIY modification soon...infact later....LoL... Yesterday I managed to remove the PAIR valve system successfully and man I'm glad with the pick up now....woots...

I think my uncle's rad...I told him I wanna participate in the novice category and seems like he's giving me the thumbs up and support...hmmm maybe probably he rides too...a monstrous harley.....LoL....

Ok going down to give Zee a good wash and a little modification....nites ppl, enjoy the weekend....I have to work tumoro...urrrghhh.....

0 comments: