degree?

Haiqal took this, yah I was not in the mood for celebrations. How can one be? When you are like 'homeless', your dad is like so far away and your grandfather has been unjustly placed in JB?

In a conversation with my colleague Chang, I just found out not all Unis offering Nursing Degree requires the applicant to have years of experience....woots!... I think I'm psyched up, I hope I still am after my probation, I want a degree under my belt which also is like a 'pass' to overseas employment....

I feel like there's nothing here left for me....so might as well leave when there's opportunity, I can pay mom a visit twice a year or something liddat....or can always skype.

Urggh....I need to give a big kick on my butt for that class3 although I know very well, I wouldn't burden myself with installments of a car. Unless, I got married or sumthin....
and with a degree in mind....next year gonna be a tough one to pass....LoL...but I think I can manage...InsyahAllah....oops not forgetting, I still wanna participate in that novice category, I hope I qualify...

Ok gotta go, iron my uniforms....taaa....

0 comments: