3 stitches....

i find that im a slacker half the time....but the other half, i like to push myself to the max....there's seasons....LoL

at one point, riding sessions were just a slow chillout session for me, and at times, i would push myself....and that is why i got myself a suit...being a responsible adult for myself and the public, id rather not be riding recklessly on the road although some bends are pretty sweet, especially when u have an equally fast rider behind u.....

last saturday, we learned stunting from the better riders amongst us....and i stupidly pushed myself again, i knew my limit but i tried too near to it...the result, 3 stitches but as always i got up again, my slightly more than average ego, ignores the pain and i rode again but the bleeding wouldn't stop and i ended up at NUH having 3 stitches done.....

the doctor was rather mean to use that alcohol swab against my open wound, i would've screamed and shout if i did that on my own but having all the nurses in the background, i just clenched my fists and teeth....he then proceeded to desentisize me with lygnoicaine, again he chose to use a bigger gauge needle....nabey pain sia...as my forearm went numb, it was fun to watch him trimming the dangling flesh, followed by the 3 stitches....as usual, LA never really work a 100% so kinda feel the needle went in, except or course u dont feel the pain but u can imagine how painful is it....

so much for my misadventure......a couple of weeks time id be moving to the east. i think id layback for awhile and stop stunting and concentrate on the tracks and probably participate in the novice category in next year's event at tuas. supermoto has become my passion....i know in the eyes of many down here is, when i wanna grow up. but being grown up doesn't mean you can't do what you like and conform with the norms. if you do that, when u finally got old, alot of 'could haves' will prop up...but if u have tried, it's a total different story....

------------------

a rather long entry today......for the past few days...bird has been talking to me bout migrating to canada and he asked me along....the funny thing was, i wasn't that excited, although i did imagine how would it be like.....but why canada? cos its multi-racial down there just like singapore and probably there'll be less racial issues.... cmmon be honest with yourself, there's always racism everywhere only how serious it is thats all.....

still on the topic on jobs....so, its going to be 2months already, 4 more months i'll be confirmed insyahAllah and 34 more months i'll complete my bond. and i hope i can shine....cept i dont like the idea of negativity at work....not me but the rest...i mean like why cant everyone accept things with an open mind, rather that starting cold wars against each other, marking down certain parties and all in all behaving like pussies, for goodness sakes, we are all grown up men over there....damn....well, just some of them.....

----------------

i need a good back rub.....sigh.....my back's aching, my neck's stiff....uggh....

0 comments: