my gramma

yest i visited gramma from mom's place....i find that i really can talk to her now...i envy my gramma at 77, she's still active, taking classes and all and above all, healthy.
she was in tears as i bid farewell, cos 2 of her sons are not there...one in indonesia, the other, ouh well lets not talk bout the other....but she said something to me that really what is happening to me now....it might be a coincident but she being 'gifted', i think she knows whats going on with me.....i still remembered when i use to see so vividly my late grandfather but lately i don't, probably bcos i'm not such a good boy anymore....anyways, what my gramma told me, i think i will heed her advise....

ouh i also consulted her bout the sightings....she said it was probably my guardian.... she said, some people are blessed with this guardians to look after them. thnks for protecting me whoever you are and please guide me along...i know to some all these might be pure superstitions, for me, i do believe to some extent.

i need to save....seriously....6years is not long....i wanna be able to own a flat by then and probably settle down.....well, we'll see....

0 comments: