fate

shawal has always left me wondering why am i left in such a state....but then again, there are always ppl who are worst off than myself. at least i have a roof over my head, at least i still get to visit mom, at least i have food to eat.....

to all who's thinking of their ill fate, think about it, theres more ppl out there whos worst off...consider yourself lucky. i pray for all the muslims around the world, may their fate change and may God put on a smile upon their faces this shawal....insyahAllah.

i guess, some of my ill fate is cos of retribution of my wrong doings in the past. i still do not know how to redeem myself at times. i only can ask God for forgiveness for i do not know how else or wat else to make things right. in life, there's always retribution just be aware of things you are or might be doing, take care in whatever you do.

to all who knows me, 'maaf zahir dan batin' sekiranya, ada terkasar bahasa, ada tersindir, ada termarah and so on lah.....i know sometimes i can be too frank and i just blurt out whats on my mind, maybe i'm that sort that doesn't know how to 'mask' things into something nicer. i hope you guys understand, i don't mean to be mean, its just the way i am...

selamat hari raya everyone....:)

0 comments: